Ordering? Prioritization? Sorting? What is the difference?
Prerequisites for the participants
- Scrum Guide
- Basic SCRUM course/Video
- Common sense
- Desire to be a PO
- Cookies and coffee
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous steps of the course
- Fun with the training (positive attitude)
- Learn couple of useful methods helping to order Product Backlog.
- Get tips when each of those methods can be useful
- Understand the importance of ordering the Product Backlog
How to prepare
- Go analogue – print the Product Backlog, get some pens, boards, magnets, lines etc
- Consider whether to use your own backlog, or a template project
If you are ready, just click here to start this step.
If you are looking for a quick reference, below you will find descriptions for each of the methods:
- Now, not now
- Bucket Prioritization
- Monopoly Dollars
- Now How Wow
- Paired comparison analysis
If you want to run this course as a trainer – that is great. Over here you will find trainer’s guide, and all needed documents and templates.